The annual Division of Administrative Services Customer Service Recognition Program recognizes employees in the division who exemplify the university's motto, Ut Prosim (That I May Serve) in their day-to-day work providing exceptional customer service to the campus community.
The objective of the program is to recognize, reward, and highlight the accomplishments of employees in the Division of Administrative Services who significantly impact the campus community by improving current practices and service levels, or who identify new or innovative means of providing extraordinary service. Individuals may be recognized for ongoing/consistent performance or a single demonstration of superior service which results in an exceptional experience for customers.
To be eligible, nominees must:
- have at least 12 months of service working in the Division of Administrative Services, and
- maintain an acceptable level of performance in all functions of their positions and consistently exhibit excellent customer service, and
- seek to improve service in creative/highly responsive ways, or
- take initiative beyond the normal scope of service, or
- proactively resolve or contribute to the resolution of long-standing problems that directly benefit customers.
Note: Employees who have a title of director or above are not eligible.
Employees can be nominated individually or as a team (of up to 12 members).
Winners are selected by the division's Customer Service Recognition Council, which includes at least one representative from each department in the division.
Individual winners may be awarded up to $500 and each member of the winning team may be awarded up to $50, depending on available budget. The vice president for administration will present each winner with a plaque at the division's First Friday recognition event each May.